Monday, May 16, 2016

The Backstory

Mitch and I met in December 2014 while working at nearby middle schools. We went on our first date on December 12- bowling. We bowled two games and chatted- the typical get to know you things. Then he asked if I wanted to bowl a third game or perhaps go down to 4th Ave. I chose 4th Ave. We walked and talk, wandering downtown, stopping at Maker House, Borderlands Brewery, Congress, grabbed ice cream at The Hub, checked out the very odd AquaDec, where I'm fairly sure we crashed a company party, and ended up at SkyBar with pizza from Brooklyn. Can you get more Tucson than that?? We talked about tortoises (we both had one), gardening and aquaponics, and all sorts of other things. 5 hours later he brought me home. We planned a second date for later that week, and the rest is history.

It's been a year and half since that date. We've lived together for a year and we've had lots of great adventures together. I've met my match- he makes me laugh, hugs me when I cry, and is truly the best guy around. So now that we've gotten that out of the way... on to my first foray into blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment